GBTC Invitational Indoor Track Meet
Gordon Indoor Track Facility
Sunday, January 21, 2018
Checked out this year’s meet logo above created by club member Cameron Lee, and be sure to pick up a red long sleeve meet shirt ($20) at our merchandise table!
The links below will bring up entries by event for field and track events separately. There are a few edits to be made Sunday morning which include:
- REMINDER: ATHLETES MUST CHECK IN FOR THEIR EVENTS WITH THE RUNNING CLERKS NEAR THE THROWING CAGE OR FIELD EVENT OFFICIALS AT THE FIELD EVENT. Picking up a bib number is not check-in.
- Men’s Invitational 800 has two alternates who move up only with scratches, otherwise stay in the open division.
- Men’s Long Jump and Men’s Triple Jump will be using measurement minimums after the first fair jump.
- We may be pre-seeding some events, so please be aware of when you can pick up hip numbers upon check-in versus when you must check-in twice.
- Because of some pre-seeding, and the size of the meet, we will not have any day of adds or event changes.
- For men and women in the 200, 300 and 400, only the first two heats will be allowed blocks.
- Coaches PLEASE submit scratches for clerking purposes as soon as possible Sunday morning.
- There will be a couple more edits Sunday morning, so if you discussed something with the me, check with me Sunday morning to confirm.