GBTC Invitational Indoor Track Meet
Gordon Indoor Track Facility
January 25, 2015
The GBTC Invitational indoor track meet is held each January at the Gordon Indoor Track Facility on the Harvard University campus at 95 North Harvard Street in Allston. While the meet is open to runners of all abilities — one goal of the meet is to provide road runners an introduction to the thrill of indoor racing — the meet is well-known to New England’s best track athletes as a place to find top-notch competition.
GBTC Invitational entry instructions
Entry into the 2015 GBTC Invitational consists of two steps:
- Entry is closed.
Use the meet entry form (starting December 27) at DirectAthletics to enter individuals and teams into meet events by the registration deadline. If you have never used DirectAthletics before, you will have to create an account on their web site, and you may find their help information useful.
- Late entry fee: On-Time entry requires on-time payment for entry acceptance, unless previously approved, all future payments are considered late. Use the payment buttons below to pay entry fees via PayPal by the registration deadline. Entry fees are nonrefundable (they are entry fees and not participation fees), and we will not refund entry fees in the case of inclement weather, meet cancellation, scratches or non-appearance by the athlete. Teams that do not wish to pay online must notify us in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and must make checks payable to Greater Boston Track Club.
Both steps must be completed on or before January 20 for on-time registration and January 22 for late registration. There will be no post entries.
Entry and Payment Deadline
- On-Time registration is now CLOSED.
- On-Time Entry: Entered on DirectAthletics by Tuesday, January 20, 11:59 p.m.
- On-Time Entry Fee by Tuesday, January 20, 11:59 p.m.:
- Individuals: $15 per Event
- Teams: $250 maximum per team, with men and women separate.
- Late registration will open starting January 21, 12:00am.
Late Procedure: Must be emailed directly to the meet director.
- Late Entry: Received by Thursday, January 22, 11:59 p.m. NO DAY-OF!!!
- Late Entry Fee: (payment buttons below)
- Individuals: $25 per Event
- Teams: $400 per team, with men and women separate.
Coaches and athletes should send questions to email@example.com.
For more information, contact
PO Box 170203
Boston, MA 02117
2009 results and pictures
2008 results and pictures
2005 was snowed out
2004 results and club performances
2001 results and story
2000 results and pictures
1999 results and pictures
1998 results and pictures
2014 meet information and event schedule
2013 meet information and event schedule
2012 meet information and event schedule
2011 meet information and event schedule
2010 meet information and event schedule
2009 meet information (pdf) and event schedule (pdf)
2008 meet information (pdf) and event schedule (pdf)
2007 entry form (pdf) and event schedule (pdf)
2006 entry form (pdf) and event schedule (pdf)
2004 entry form
2003 entry form
2002 entry form
2001 entry form
2000 entry form
1999 entry form
1998 entry form
1997 entry form
1995 entry form